Do you have a program (leadership, advisory, honor, service, character, spiritual development, teaching about the world's religions, etc.) that other schools can learn from? Tell us about it! Two programs will be selected and featured on the CSEE website, and will receive a grant prize from our sponsor, ERB, of $1000 each to further their work. We encourage all stages of programs to apply, whether your program is advanced and showing successful results, or you've drawn up a well thought-out plan and are ready to break ground.
- Winning programs will be featured on csee.org, so submissions should be easily adaptable into a webpage.
- The real value in these awards is sharing a school's great work and offering inspiration to the larger independent school community, and part one of the evaluation criteria will look at a school's ease of explaining their program and conveying information in a clear, concise, and organized manner. We encourage applicants to use sections, bullet-points, photos and/or graphics, hyperlinks to other webpages for greater detail, etc.
- Part two of the evaluation criteria is the quality of the program: is it innovative? If currently running, is it showing great results at the school?
- Please use Word, Pages, or PDF.
- If including photos, graphics or video, please make sure all permissions are granted to share the materials.
- Schools are encouraged to include students in the process, when appropriate.
- Two prizes will be awarded.
- Submissions limited to CSEE member schools.
- Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 20, 2017. Selections will be announced in mid-June.
For questions, please contact email@example.com.